PAWfect Furry Friends Online Class
I am super happy to present my new Online Class: PAWfect Furry Friends. If you know me you know that I just LOVE Animals / Pets. I have 3 Cats myself and I would not want to live without a furry friend by my side, they just give you so much! And I just love to add cute, little, furry Buddies to my Watercolors & Mixed Media Pieces, because those FACEcinating Girls need a furry Companion by their side, right? So I am sharing my favourite pieces in 6 in-depth HD Video Lessons in this Class, we will sketch / draw / paint Cats, Dogs, Owls, a Wolf and of course some Girls to go along with the furry friends . . . so there will be a lot of variety in those Lessons. Along with sharing my Process & my favourite Techniques with Watercolors I will share my favourite Mixed Media Techniques to enhance my Watercolor Work and to give them that special extra with just a few simple steps! In addition I will show you how I work with Brainstorm Sketches to start off my Pieces, they make the process of ideafinding and composing detailed drawings so much easier . . .
This Class is especially close to my heart, since I want to support our local Animal Shelter with a Part of the Signup Fee. Two of our 3 Cats are rescued cats from that animal shelter and they found a new Home with us. The volunteers there are doing such an amazing job, so let us help to give many many more cats & dogs the chance for a new, loving home by supporting pet rescue with signing up for this Online Class!
- 6 individual in-depth step-by-step HD Video Lessons teaching you how to create 6 different Whimsical Watercolor Pieces from start to finish
- Bonus Lessons based on Students Questions (how to sketch your own Pet, additional Info about Watercolor Techniques, Brushes etc.)
- additional Mixed Media Techniques to enhance your Watercolor Pieces in easy, yet effective ways
- each lesson between 1.5 h and 2.5 h in lenght, over 10 hours of downloadable Video content alltogether
- PDF File with each Lesson (Supplies, Color Mixing Guide & Closeups)
- Classroom & Classcontent will be available 24/7 via Desktop / Laptop & mobile Devices
- you will have Lifelong Access to the Class Content (which basically means for as long as I will run this site & Cre8tiveCre8tions, but for at least 2 years upon purchase)
- all Class Content (Videos, PDF Files) is downloadable so you can save it to your Computer & keep it forever
- private Facebook Group for the Class to share your Work, engage with other students
- my personal support in the Facebook Group (or via eMail if you wish) if you have Questions about Techniques, Supplies etc.
- Class works on a selfpaces base-you will have immediate access to all 6 Lessons + the Bonus Lessons
- Class Language will be English
Some Sneak Peeks for you of 3 out of the 6 Lessons included in this Class . . .
Right after you have purchased your Spot in this Class you will receive an automated eMail (send to your Paypal eMail Address) with Information on how to access the Classroom. If you have not received this eMail after 60 minutes and you have checked your Spam Folder and it is not there, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org but make sure to log into your Web-Surface of your eMail Provider first and check the Unknown- / Spam-Folder because sometimes my eMails will end up there (especially if you use Gmail or Yahoo).
Canceling / Refunds / TOU / FAQ
Please know that all orders are final. Due to the nature of an online course there is no option for refund. With signing up you agree not to share any of the Media provided in the Class with third parties / family / friends. Please be advised that the main content of the online-class consists of Videos, so you should only sign up if you are able to watch Videos via Vimeo and your bandwidth allows Video-Streaming. No physical items will be shipped with thes Class. All things provided in the Workshop (Videos, PDF files) will be delivered digitally through the Online-Classroom. Videos as well as PDF-Files will be downloadable. You will have Lifetime Access to the Classroom, which means that you will be granted Access for as long as I run my Cre8tive Cre8tions Business and offer my Online Courses.
Supplies needed for the Class
A detailed Supply-List will be provided with the Class, but basically we work with a 22 pan watercolor pallette (I use Winsor & Newton, but you can of course also work with the pallette you have by picking similar colors to the ones I am using. Color Swatches will be provided with the Class PDFs.) Also basic Supplies like Pencil, Eraser, black fine tip Pen, white Marker (Sharpie), a variety of Brushes and some Mixed Media Supplies like Texture Paste etc.