Pocket Letters-mixed media style

Pocket Letters Tutorial mixed media with Video

If you follow me on Instagram you should have realized by now that I have got a new Addiction (it is not like I do not have enough on my plate already . . . but so what-sleep is highly overrated anyways, right?!?). Pocket Letters . . . I received quite a bunch over the last Weeks and crafted & send out even more and it is so much fun and really addictive. I could spend hours just browsing the Gallerie of Pocket Letters in the Network and chatting & exchanging ideas with all the lovely people in the Facebook Group  (well . . . and I wonder why there is not enough hours in my day *lol*) . . . and lately I especially enjoy combining my Mixed Media Art with Pocket Letters (who said you can not have the best of both worlds?!?) . . . so today I will be sharing with you the process of creating one of those Mixed Media Pocket Letters . . .

So . . . I hope you will enjoy my little Video Tutorial . . . be warned-it is pretty long-so grab a cuppa, sit back and enjoy . . . (and fast forward through it if it is to much chit chat for you 😉 )

VIDEO

(if you only see a blank space here chances are you are reading this via eMail or in my App
please switch to the “Videos” Tab in the bottom Menu in my App or click to view this
Blogpost in Browser if you are reading it via eMail in order to watch the Video!)

Join the Pocket Letters Pals Community here and get some Swaps started-it is so much fun I can tell you-and it is addiciting (do not say I did not warn ya 😉 . . .

If you are interested in trading a creative Pocket Letter with me (one time swap) please send me a Message via the Contact Form (top menu bar) and we can set up a swap  🙂
Just know that you have to be willing to send first and I will return a Pocket Letter to you once yours arrived (allow 1 week ample time for creating mine to send to you). If that’s okey with you I would be more than thrilled if you’d drop me a line!

And some more Eyecandy . . . enjoy!!!

Pocket Letters Tutorial mixed media with Video

Pocket Letters Tutorial mixed media with Video

Pocket Letters Tutorial mixed media with Video

Pocket Letters Tutorial mixed media with Video

pocketletters-tutorial-andreagomoll-2

12 comments
Add a comment...

Your email is never published or shared. Required fields are marked *

• Melanie Mulder12. March 2015 - 12:08

Thank you for sharing your proces.
    Liefs, Melanie.ReplyCancel

• Lois Paulo12. March 2015 - 12:47

thank you for the wonderful video i would love to one time swap a pocket page with you.
    lpaulo704@yahoo.comReplyCancel

• Susan Hart12. March 2015 - 15:27

Would love to do a swap with you. xReplyCancel

• Cyndi Hunt12. March 2015 - 19:16

I would love to do a 1 time swap with you, and thank you so much for sharing how you made the beautiful pages.ReplyCancel

• Patricia Ross12. March 2015 - 20:36

These are beautiful :)) Great video, thank you for sharing!ReplyCancel

• Jan Ecclestone13. March 2015 - 06:45

I find this idea really inspiring. Thank you so much for sharing your talent.ReplyCancel

• Linda Molinard13. March 2015 - 12:13

CUTE! CUTE! CUTE! A perfect word for your pocket letters. Thanks for all of your inspiration and dedication. I cringe to think of any of your art in the attic! I would enjoy sharing a one time swap. I love the idea if receiving happy mail!ReplyCancel

• Judy Corona17. March 2015 - 22:41

I’d love to do a one-time swap with you. I sent you an email. This sounds like a lot of fun and I love your work!ReplyCancel

• Bree25. March 2015 - 21:00

I’m a huge mixed media girl and recent pocket letter girl. I would love to swap with you. I’m on the Facebook page as Bree Tetz. Thanks for the post! Awesome and now I’m crazy inspired!!ReplyCancel

• […] ihr schon meine neueste Leidenschaft? Pocket Letters! Auf dem Blog von Andrea  hab ich zum ersten Mal etwas davon gesehen, gelesen und gehört…. und war gleich Feuer und […]ReplyCancel

• Belen Sotelo11. April 2015 - 19:42

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE. This is fantastic and a perfect way to combine pocket letters with my love of mixed media, thank you!ReplyCancel

• Betty L. Friis-Halcomb13. April 2015 - 05:57