Let's take our FACEcinating Girls to a whole new Level ...
Do you want to learn how to draw & color cute, whimsical Girls to add to your Artjournal Pages, Cards and other Projects?
Or maybe you already have some basic Skills in drawing whimsical Girls, but you want to learn to bring more Variety into your Artwork and bring your whimsical Portraits to the next Level? Then this Class is for you! Learn to create beautiful whimsical Portraits with confidence and ease.
Take a virtual Trip around the World with me, studying different Ethnicities and bringing them to life on Paper in a fun and whimsical Style . . .
I will teach you all the Basics of drawing cute, whimsical Girls from Zero, then we will move into more advanced Techniques to bring your whimsical Girls to Life on Paper. You will learn everything about making the right Choices for Colors and Color Combinations for Skin, Hair and Accessoires. Lern the difference between cool, neutral and warm Skintones and how to perfectly match them with other Colors for a balanced Look. You will learn how to bring your Girls to life using different Hairstyles, Skincolors and how to play with different Face Shapes and tweaking the Facial Features for a whole lot more Variety in your whimsical Drawings.
I will share my favourite Watercolor Techniques to achieve beautiful results (not only) in whimsical Portraits, my favourite Ways to add Pastels to your Watercolor Projects for more Depth and Richness and in Addition I share my favourite Mixed Media Techniques to spruce up your Projects and to add that special, playful Touch to make them unique and extraordinary. No matter if you plan to sell your Work or do it just for your personal enjoyment, this Class is sure to help you improve your Set of Skills for playful Illustration . . .
What you will learn in the Class . . .
- the Basics of drawing whimsical Girls with 7 completely different Ethnicities
- different Skincolors . . . picking the right Highlight-, Midtone- and Shadow-Colors
- how to use neutral, cool and warm Skincolors and how to combine them
- different Types & Colors of Hair (Curly Hair, Afro, Straight Hair, Braids etc.)
- how the Shape of the Face and small Changes in the Facial Features change the final Look
- adding whimsical Touches like Freckles in a realistic looking Way
- combining Watercolors with Pastels for additional Depth and Softness
- how to create a balanced overall Look by making the right Color Combination Choices
and much more
Access the Class 24/7 and study and Practice at your own Pace from the convenience of your own home!
* * *
Lifetime Access to the whole Classroom, so you can go back to the Lessons whenever you want!
Class Facts & Details
- private Online Classroom with Lifetime* Access
- many different in Depth Lessons (7 Girls + Basics)
- each Lesson with full Step-by-Step Video Instructions guiding you from Start to Finish
- 18+ Hours of Video Content in Full HD (downloadable so you can keep them forever and watch offline)
- Detailed PDF File to go with the Class with additional Information, Color Mixing Guides etc.
- Private Facebook Group to share your Work, ask Questions and engage with others
- 24/7 Access from the Convenience of your own Home (yes you are welcome to attend in your PJs *wink*)
- my personal Support in the Facebook Group (or via eMail if you wish)
The Class works on a selfpaces base. You will have immediate access to all Lessons once the Class starts.
Class Language will be english.
The Class is suitable for Beginners who start at Zero as well as for Intermediates who want to take their whimsical Girl Portraits to the next Level.
Class Fee is 89,- EURO (approx. 97 USD)
Modules in this Class
1) Basics about different Ethnicities
2) different Skintones, Face Shapes etc.
3) Supply- & Color Mixing-Guide Video
4) Scandinavian Type Girl
5) Light African Type Girl
6) Dark African Type Girl
7) Asian Type Girl
8) Native American Type Girl
9) Irish Type Girl
10) Indian Type Girl
Supplies we will use . . .
I use Prima Watercolors for the Lessons, so if you want to work with them I would recomment getting the following Sets: Complexions, Essence, Woodlands
However I also share a Mixing Guide on how to achieve similar Colors to the ones in the Prima Sets, so if you have other Watercolors on hand they will work as well.
- a favourite Brush (medium size round Tip) or Aqua Brush (I use Pentel Aqua Brush Medium round)
- heavyweight Watercolor Paper
- a black, waterproof Pen (I recomment Uniball Eye Rollerball Fine or Micro)
- a white Paintmarker (Sharpie or Molotow)
- white Guache Paint or white Gesso
- a Selection of Background Stamps
- Inkpads (black and colors of your Choice)
- a Selection of Stencils
- Texture Paste of your Choice (white, clear drying Sparkle etc.)
- clear drying Crackle Paste
- a Pallette Knife
- Pan Pastels (or other Pastel Chalks)
- Nuvo Crystal Drops (optional)
This Supplylist is just a Suggestion of what we will be working with . . . I am a firm believer of shop your own Stash and use what you have . . . many Supplies can be easily substituted with other similar Supplies, so I would strongly suggest to wait and first take a look at the Lessons, then see which Supplies you want to use and which ones you maybe really need to purchase . . . if you have a basic Stash of Watercolor- & Mixed Media Supplies (see above) you should be covered and good to go with this Class.
Class Fee is 89,- EURO (approx. 97 USD)
Right after you have purchased your Spot in this Class you will receive an automated eMail (send to your Paypal eMail Address) with Information on how to access the Classroom. If you have not received this eMail after 60 minutes and you have checked your Spam Folder and it is not there, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org but make sure to log into your Web-Surface of your eMail Provider first and check the Unknown- / Spam-Folder because sometimes my eMails will end up there (especially if you use Gmail or Yahoo).
Canceling / Refunds / TOU / FAQ
Please know that all orders are final. Due to the nature of an online course there is no option for refund. With signing up you agree not to share any of the Media provided in the Class with third parties / family / friends. Please be advised that the main content of the online-class consists of Videos, so you should only sign up if you are able to watch Videos via Vimeo and your bandwidth allows Video-Streaming. No physical items will be shipped with thes Class. All things provided in the Workshop (Videos, PDF files) will be delivered digitally through the Online-Classroom. Videos as well as PDF-Files will be downloadable. You will have Lifetime Access to the Classroom, which means that you will be granted Access for as long as I run my Cre8tive Cre8tions Business and offer my Online Courses.