Are you ready for Spring? After the grey winter-days Spring is the Season that’s promising a new, fresh Start … the first Spring-Flowers show up in the Garden, the Days get longer and it’s getting warmer – Spring is like a Boost of new Life and new, fresh Energy … and for me, Spring is simply super-inspiring. The Colors, the Textures, the Smell of Spring in the Air, the Birds chirping, the warm Sunshine in your Face …
Let’s celebrate Spring with some fun, creative Projects that will not only jumpstart your creativity with fun Techniques and put you into the right Mood for the upcoming Season & Easter but you’ll also end up with adorable Spring-Art to display in your home or to give away to Friends & Family … let’s create some Spring-Art together and share the Joy of Spring – the Joy of a fresh, new Start …
At a glance:
• 6 fun, inspiring Mixed Media / Watercolor / Craft Spring-Projects from start to finish (HD Videos)
• exclusive printable Images & Words to use in your Artwork
• Classroom & Classcontent will be available 24/7 via Desktop / Laptop & mobile Devices
• you will have “Lifetime Access” to the Class Content (which basically means for as long as I will run this site & Cre8tiveCre8tions – but for at least 2 years upon purchase)
• all HD Videos are downloadable so you can save them to your Computer & keep them forever
• private Facebook Group for the Class to share your Work, engage with other students
• my personal support in the Facebook Group (or via eMail if you wish) if you have Questions about Techniques, Supplies etc.
• Class works on a selfpaces base – you will have immediate access to all 6 Lessons
• Class Language will be English
Class is open for sign up now and the Class goes live on March 7th!
If you join later, you can always take the Lessons at your own Pace – the Classroom
will remain open for new SignUps!
Some Sneak Peeks of what to expect in the Class? Here we go …
Register for the Class
Class Fee is 45,- € (approx. 48 US$)
Right after you’ve purchased your Spot you will receive an automated eMail with Information on how to register an Account on my Blog to access the Classroom. If you haven’t received this eMail after 60 minutes and you’ve checked your Spam Folder and it’s not there, please contact me at andrea (a) gomoll-design.de.
Canceling / Refunds / TOU / FAQ
Please know that orders are final. Due to the nature of an online course there is no option for refund.
With signing up you agree not to share any of the Media provided in the Class with third parties / family / friends / dogs or cats 😉
Please be advised that the main content of the online-class consists of Videos, so you should only sign up if you’re able to watch Videos via Vimeo and your bandwidth allows Video-Streaming.
No physical items will be shipped with thes Class. All things provided in the Workshop (Videos, PDF files) will be delivered digitally through the Online-Classroom. Videos as well as PDF-Files will be downloadable.
If you have any questions feel free to contact me via eMail or leave a comment and I’ll be happy to answer them!
I’m a firm Believer in “shop your own Stash”. In the Lessons in this Class I’ll work with a variety of different Supplies – many of them can easily be replaced with other / similar Supplies that you might have on hand (for example if I use Faber Castell Gelatos you could use any other type of watersoluble Crayon). Basically I would strongly suggest to first check out the Lessons & Projects and in case you need some additional supplies that you want to try out purchase them at that point – because again – many steps I make in my Art & supplies I use are optional and can easily be replaced / substitutes might be used.
But to give you an idea – the basic Supplies that we’ll use are:
• a Variety of Brushes / flat brush / round tip brush / Aqua Brush
• black waterproof Pens & Markers
• colored waterproof Markers (Sharpie for example)
• white Paintmarker (Sharpie)
• Watercolors of your Choice
• white Gesso
• Mod Podge / Collage Glue / Gel Medium
• Clay / Fimo
• Embossing plates & -folders (like from Sizzix etc.)
• watersoluble Crayons (Gelatos or Neocolor II)
• Faber Castell Big Brush Pens
• Patterned Papers / printed Tissue Paper / printed Paper Napkins
If you have a basic stash of art- & craft-supplies at home you definitely should be good to go!
A detailed Supply-List will come with each of the Lessons in the Class!