Are you ready for Autumn?
Fall holds the most amazing Color-Pallette Nature can create . . . colorful Foliage in all shades of red, orange, yellow, brown . . . the last warm rays of the autumn sun shining through the trees while you are strolling the Woods picking Mushrooms . . . cute chunky orange Pumpkins everywhere you look . . . but Autumn also means cozy hours of reading- or art-time inside the House, with a Cup of Hot Chocolate, while the Autumn winds are blowing outside . . . for me, Autumn is magical and it is my favourite Season by far . . .
Let us celebrate this magical Season with the heART of Autumn . . . a brandnew Online Class holding many fun, inspiring and creative Fall-inspired Projects for you. Join me on this Autumn-Adventure playing with Watercolors, Pan Pastels, Textures and Collage and so much more! Not only do I share my favourite tried & true Techniques, but also my latest new Discoveries in Art Supplies and Mixed Media Techniques . . .
Let us ring in the cozy, magical Autumn-Time together . . . will you join me?
At a glance:
- 6 fun, inspiring Mixed Media / Watercolor / Fall-Projects from start to finish (HD Videos)
- Classroom & Classcontent will be available 24/7 via Desktop / Laptop & mobile Devices
- you will have Lifetime Access to the Class Content (which basically means for as long as I will run this site & Cre8tiveCre8tions, but for at least 2 years upon purchase)
- all HD Videos are downloadable so you can save them to your Computer & keep them forever
- private Facebook Group for the Class to share your Work, engage with other students
- my personal support in the Facebook Group (or via eMail if you wish) if you have Questions about Techniques, Supplies etc.
- Class works on a selfpaces base, you will have immediate access to all Lessons
- Class Language will be English
Right after you have purchased your Spot in this Class you will receive an automated eMail (send to your Paypal eMail Address) with Information on how to access the Classroom. If you have not received this eMail after 60 minutes and you have checked your Spam Folder and it is not there, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org but make sure to log into your Web-Surface of your eMail Provider first and check the Unknown- / Spam-Folder because sometimes my eMails will end up there (especially if you use Gmail or Yahoo).
Canceling / Refunds / TOU / FAQ
Please know that all orders are final. Due to the nature of an online course there is no option for refund. With signing up you agree not to share any of the Media provided in the Class with third parties / family / friends. Please be advised that the main content of the online-class consists of Videos, so you should only sign up if you are able to watch Videos via Vimeo and your bandwidth allows Video-Streaming. No physical items will be shipped with thes Class. All things provided in the Workshop (Videos, PDF files) will be delivered digitally through the Online-Classroom. Videos as well as PDF-Files will be downloadable. You will have Lifetime Access to the Classroom, which means that you will be granted Access for as long as I run my Cre8tive Cre8tions Business and offer my Online Courses.
I am a firm Believer in shop your own Stash. In the Lessons in this Class I will work with a variety of different Supplies, many of them can easily be replaced with other / similarÂ Supplies that you might have on handÂ (for example if I use Faber Castell Gelatos you could use any other type of watersoluble Crayon). Basically I would strongly suggest to first check out the Lessons & Projects and in case you need some additional supplies that you want to try out purchase them at that point, because again, many steps I make in my Art & supplies I use are optional and can easily be replaced / substitutes might be used.
But to give you an idea, the basic Supplies that we will use are:
- a Variety of Brushes / flat brush / round tip brush / Aqua Brush
- black waterproof Pens & Markers
- white Paintmarker (Sharpie, Molotow)
- Watercolors of your Choice (I use Winsor & Newton Cotman, Ecoline by Royal Talens)
- Watercolor Markers of your Choice (I use Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens)
- white Gesso
- Mod Podge / Collage Glue / Gel Medium
- watersoluble Crayons (Gelatos or Neocolor II)
- Texture Paste
- a Variety of Stencils
- a Variety of Stamps (Designs & Words)
- Pan Pastels (or other Pastel Chalks)
- good quality Watercolor Paper (I use Arches & Canson) or an Artjournal with high quality Paper
If you have a basic stash of art- & craft-supplies at home you definitely should be good to go!
A detailed Supply-List will come with the Class!