Perfect (not only) for some super-cute, handmade Christmas Gifts for your loved ones!
This Class started out as a simple try to create some fun, selfmade yet elegant & high value looking Christmas Gifts for Friends & Family. Most of my Friends & Family Members LOVE to receive handmade Gifts from me, more than that, they kind of even expect it . . .
So besides the storebought Goodies each & every Year I try to find something new fun to create myself to give away for Christmas. After creating for many years alreadyÂ all of my Friends & Family own several handmade Mini Books & Mini Photo Albums, handmade Calendars,Â Clay Figurines and whatsonot . . . so I had to come up with something else this year . . . that is how this idea developed. I wanted to give something framed and this way combine a beautiful bought frame with something handmade.
I played & had some fun and this Monoprint Idea in Combination with Patterned Paper is what was the end result of many nights of playing & experimenting. And since when I shared Pictures of the Results on Social Media everybody was loving it and was asking how I did it, I thought why not putting this into a special cute Mini Online Class especially for you my dear Friends! Perfect now right in timefor Christmas so you stillÂ have enough time left to play & have fun and to get handmade gifts ready for everybody you love.
This Mini-Class consists of:
- 7 Step-by-Step Video Lessons (7 Projects alltogether using a fun Technique which opens up lots of Possibilities)
- all Videos are high Quality HD Videos, the Videos are downloadable
- downloadable PDF Files with Templates
- you will have 24/7 Access to the Online Classroom for 24 months
Right after you have purchased your Spot in this Class you will receive an automated eMail (send to your Paypal eMail Address) with Information on how to access the Classroom.Â If you have not received this eMail after 60 minutes and you have checked your Spam Folder and it is not there, please contact me atÂ firstname.lastname@example.org but make sure to log into your Web-Surface of your eMail Provider first and check the Unknown- / Spam-Folder because sometimes my eMails will end up there (especially if you use Gmail or Yahoo).
Canceling / Refunds / TOU / FAQ
Please know that all orders are final. Due to the nature of an online course there is no option for refund.
With signing up you agree not to share any of the Media provided in the Class with third parties / family / friends.
Please be advised that the main content of the online-class consists ofÂ Videos, so you should only sign up if you are able to watch Videos via Vimeo and your bandwidth allows Video-Streaming.
No physical items will be shipped with thes Class. All things provided in the Workshop (Videos, PDF files)Â will be delivered digitally through the Online-Classroom.Â Videos as well as PDF-Files will be downloadable.
You will have Lifetime Access to the Classroom, which means that you will be granted Access for as long as I run my Cre8tive Cre8tions Business and offer my Online Courses.
SUPPLY-LIST for the Class:
Supplies you will need to complete the Projects in this Class:
- 12 x 12 or 8 x 8 Inch Scrapbook Patterned Paper of your Choice
- Acrylic Paints (Brand & Colors of your Choice-I would definitely suggest
- some white, some brown, black and 2-3 other fun colors + Gold & Silver for some Bling & Shine)
- a Brayer and a Sponge Brush or Kitchen Sponge (thats what I prefer)
- a Craft Knife / X-acto Knife with a sharp Blade and a Cutting Mat to cut on (or lay some Cardboard underneath to cut)
- a Brush (any type of Brush will do)
- some Embellishments of your Choice (Trim, Ribbon, Leaf Gold, Paper Flowers etc.)
Depending on the Size you are working on you will need to buy (or make) some lovely Frames to frame your Artwork. I would Suggest working on 12 x 12 and / or 8 x 8, since for those sizes it is easy to find some nice, fitting Frames in the Stores or on the Internet. (only if you want toÂ frame the Projects)