Sign up now!
The class is for beginners as well as for advances mixed media folks – for the beginners it will give you the tools needed to start with turned Faces at Zero and to archieve great results in no time – the more experiences artists will profit from the ease of creating simmetrical facial features with the help of the stamps, using it as a starting-point to create your own pieces of art. Also the Volume 2 is a great addition to what you’ve learned in FACEcinating Girls Volume 1 and to the Stampset from Volume 1.
The Class is held in a private Classroom where you can watch the Videos, download the PDF-Files, chat with other Students etc. While the class runs live I will also offer help and constuctive criticism if you ask for it. Afterwards the Coursewill be available for selfstudy – I’ll still be around and available for communication, but not on a daily base as during the first 4 weeks. You will have access to the Classroom for a whole year upon purchase.
TOPICS we cover in the Online-Class (not limited to):
• building Portraits with turned faces (1/2 view and 3/4 view) step by step with easy to follow guidelines & with the use of the stamps
• shading & coloring turned faces with different types of Paint Media (Acrylics, Pastels, Markers, Watercolors)
• new Mixed Media & Art Journaling Techniques for finishing off your Projects
• smaller faces / doing parts of the body (with the use of the small set of facial features in the stampset)
Supplies you will need:
You can work with the supplies you have on hand – the techniques I show you are very versatile – but we will work with:
• Paint Markers / Alcohol Markers
• Pastel Pencils
• Pan Pastels
• Colored Pencils
also you will need basics like:
• waterproof inkpad
• thick watercolor- / Mixed Media Paper
• a variety of Brushes
• Canvas to work on
• Pencils / Eraser
• collage Supplies like Tissue Paper, old Bookpages, some Stamps etc.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
The Clearstamp-Set will be send to the Address you provide upon receive of payment via Paypal.
Depending on postal running times and the place you live in (shipping the stamps from Germany)
it might take 1 up to 4 weeks for the stamps to arrive.
Class-Language will be English!
Sign up for the Class now
Class Fee (including 2 Stamps Sets & Shipping)
Euro 65,- (Approx. US$ 69,-)
NOTE: eMails with Login Details etc. will go out to you on January 19th 2014 – please make sure you check your Server-sided Spam Folder if you haven’t received my eMail by that date! To make sure my eMail doesn’t end up in your Spam-Folder please add my eMail-Address (andrea (a) gomoll-design.de) to your Addressbook. Also make sure your Paypal-Address is current. The Clearstamp-Set will be send to your provided Shipping-Address (the Address you have set up in your Paypal-Account) right upon Payment is received, so – depending on where you live and how long mail will take from Germany to your Destination – the time when they arrive at your place may vary from a couple of days up to 3-4 weeks. Please note that I don’t have an influence on the postal running-time.
Since the Stamp Sets will be mailed right after Payment is received no refunds for this online class will be given.