We use the following cookies:
Strictly necessary cookies.
These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website or use a shopping cart.
They allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users find what they are looking for easily.
Functionality cookies. These are used to recognize you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalize our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the Content more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
You can find more information about the individual cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them below
This website will set some cookies that are essential for the website to operate correctly. These cookies, none of which capture personally identifiable information, are as follows:
Visitor ID – this cookie is a numeric value that identifies unique visitors and provides coherence and consistency to a site visit;
Page Number – this cookie identifies the page you are on;
Session ID – this cookie identifies your website session;
Test – this cookie checks whether or not your browser supports cookies;
Order – this cookie ensures that your shopping basket works correctly.
Our websites will set several types of third-party cookie, and we do not control the operation of any of them.
The third-party cookies which may be set include:
Askimet – we use Askimet to block spam comments. It’s a plug-in that blocks suspicious comments (including suspicious IP addresses) so that we don’t have to spend huge chunks of time deleting spam comments. You can view their terms of service right here: https://akismet.com/tos
Blocking all / some Cookies
You can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
Last updated: May 24th 2018
Collection of Information
Information you provide to us
We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information when you create an account to access our Members only Area using Buddypress, participate in any interactive features of the Services and our Website, subscribe to a newsletter or email list, participate in an event, survey, contest or promotion, make a purchase, communicate with us via third-party social media sites, request customer support or otherwise communicate with us. The types of information we may collect include your name, email address, password, postal address, gender, date of birth, payment information (such as your credit or debit card and billing address), preference or interest data, and any other information you choose to provide. If you provide an email address to invite a friend to participate in the Services, we will collect that email address and use it to send your friend such an invitation (always double opt-in)
Information we collect automatically
When you access or use our Services, we may automatically collect information about you, including:
Log Information: We collect log information about your use of the Services, including your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, web request, access times, pages viewed, web browser, links clicked and the pageyou visited before navigating to the Services.
Mobile Device Information: We collect information about the mobile device you use to access our Services, including the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers, mobile networkinformation and information about your use of our mobile applications.
Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies:
We and our service providers use various technologies to collect information, including cookies and web beacons. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory that help us improve our Services and your experience, see which areas and features of our Services are popular, and count visits. Web beacons are electronic images that may be used in our Services or emails and help deliver cookies, count visits, and understand usage and campaign effectiveness. For more information about cookies, and how to disable them, please see “Your Choices” below.
Information We Collect From Other Sources
We may also obtain information from other sources and combine that with information we collect through our Services. For example, if you create or log into your account through a third-party social media site, such as facebook, gooogle+ etc., we will have access to certain information from that site, such as your name, account information and friends lists, in accordance with the authorization procedures determined by such social media site; we may also collect information about you when you post content to our pages/feeds on third-party social media sites.
Use of Information
We may use information about you for various purposes, including to:
• Provide, maintain, improve and promote our products and services;
• Provide and deliver the information, products and services you request, process transactions and send you related information, including confirmations and receipts;
• Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
• Respond to your comments, questions and requests, and provide customer service;
• Communicate with you about products, services, surveys, offers, promotions, rewards and events offered by Company and others, and provide news and information we think will be of interest to you;
• Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with our Services;
• Personalize and improve the Services and provide advertisements, content or features that match user profiles or interests;
• Facilitate contests, sweepstakes and promotions, and process and deliver entries and rewards;
• Link or combine with information we get from others to help understand your needs and provide you with better service; and
• Carry out any other purpose for which the information was collected. We are based in Germany and the information we collect is governed by German Government Law. By accessing or using the Services or otherwise providing information to us, you consent to the processing and transfer of information in and to Germany and other countries.
Sharing of Information
• With vendors, consultants and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work or perform services on our behalf;
• When you participate in the interactive areas of our Services, certain information you provide may be displayed to other users, such as your name, photo, comments and other information you choose to provide;
• In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, or required by, any applicable law, regulation or legal process;
• If we believe your actions are inconsistent with our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property and safety of Company or others;
• In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, saleof company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company; and
• With your consent or at your direction.
Social Sharing Features
The Services on our Website may offer social sharing features and other integrated tools (such as the Facebook “Like” button), which let you share actions you take on our Services with other media, and vice versa. Your use of such features enables the sharing of information with your friends or the public, depending on the settings you establish with the entity that provides the social sharing feature. For more information about the purpose and scope of data collection and processing in connection with social sharing features, please visit the privacy policies of the entities that provide these features.
Advertising and Analytics Services Provided by Others
Security of your personal Data
Our Company, Cre8tive Cre8tions by Andrea Gomoll / Gomoll Design, takes reasonable measures to help protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
You may review, correct or modify information maintained in your online account at any time by logging into your account in the “User” Area of our Website and updating your profile information or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you wish to delete or deactivate your account, you might do this as well once you are logged in by visiting “Account Settings” or please email us at email@example.com, but note that some information you provide through the Services may continue to be accessible (e.g., comments you submit through the Services on our Blog) and that we may continue to store information about you as required by law or for legitimate business purposes and proper functioning of our Website. We may also retain cached or archived copies of information about you for a certain period of time.
Promotional Communications / Newsletters
To sign up to any of our Newsletters / allow eMail Communication, we always use a double opt-in so you have to confirm that you allow us to send you Communication in any Form. You may opt out of receiving promotional communications from us at any Time by following the instructions in those communications or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
With your consent, we may send push notifications or alerts to your mobile device. You can deactivate these messages at any time by changing the notification settings on your mobile device.