About me Pocketletter Swap-incoming and outgoing Happymail

outgoing about me Pocketletter

So I have been swapping an “About me” themed Pocketletter with the wonderful Christina Betts in Canada-now that she has received mine and I have received hers I wanted to share both Pocketletters with you.

This was totally fun-thanks Christina for the wonderful Swap  🙂

My outgoing “About me” Pocketletter

outgoing about me Pocketletter

outgoing-about-me-pocketletter-swap-happymail-11

outgoing about me Pocketletter

outgoing about me Pocketletter

outgoing-about-me-pocketletter-swap-happymail-8

outgoing-about-me-pocketletter-swap-happymail-7

outgoing about me Pocketletter

outgoing-about-me-pocketletter-swap-happymail-3

outgoing about me Pocketletter

outgoing-about-me-pocketletter-swap-happymail-2

Christina’s incoming “About me” Pocketletter

Isn’ t it adorable? I already love this Bag she made & packed everything up in so so much-I am gonna find a very special use for that Purse for sure . . . <3
And look at this cute Pocketletter & all the fun Goodies . . . I am a happy Camper  🙂

incoming-pocketletter-about-me-happymail

6 comments
Add a comment...

Your email is never published or shared. Required fields are marked *

• Christina Betts7. June 2015 - 20:59

Hi Andrea!! Your pocket letters are amazing, just like you!! I adore the pocket letter you made for me and I hope you will enjoy the one I made for you! I love your beautiful photographs!! xoxoxoReplyCancel

• Kylie Tout21. June 2015 - 01:04

Andrea wow your pockets are creatively amazing I love them so fun and colorful quirky and cute I would so love to swap Pockets with you!ReplyCancel

• Kylie Tout21. June 2015 - 01:15

Christina yours is gorgeous also very creative and your little bag how divine love it…..ReplyCancel

• Yvonne Sanchez27. June 2015 - 04:22

There are no words to say, other than you are amazingly talented!! I would love to do a swap with you!! I could learn so much from you. Thank you for sharing your creative talent with us.ReplyCancel

• Cre8tiveCre8tions29. June 2015 - 01:25

@Yvonne – thanks so much. Umfortunately I’m not doing any new Swaps right now – just to busy – but maybe at a later point this year when I have more time to do swaps again …ReplyCancel

• Tietje26. July 2015 - 04:52

Would love to do a one-time swap when you have the time!!ReplyCancel

Online Classes I'm teaching at