Pocket Letters-a fun Way of sending Happymail

Pocket Letter Pals Happymail tutorial video

So . . . a couple of Days ago I stumbled across some beautiful Happymail tucked into Trading Card Sleeves on Instagram-and being a Person who LOVES Penpalling, Snailmail, Happymail & Co. I was really excited about this cute idea.
After a little research I found out it is a fun idea Janette Lane came up with: Pocket Letters (go check out her Blogpost about them) . . . it reminded me of swapping Artist Trading Cards, which are also send / collected in those Card Sleeves and I really enjoyed working on that small format back when I was into ATCs-so I gave Pocket Letters a try and really love it. it is so much fun and I truly LOVE the idea that after you receive some Happymail you can easily store it away in a Binder and look at it again & again (compared to the usual letters you just have to tuck away in Boxed or something because after some Months / Years of Penpalling you do not know where else to put them to keep them . . .! Very convenient and oh so cute . . .! I made a little Video of the latest Set I made-so if you want some more Information and Inspiration check out the Video below!

VIDEO

(if you only see a blank space here chances are you are reading this via eMail or in my App–
please switch to the “Videos” Tab in the bottom Menu in my App or click to view this
Blogpost in Browser if you are reading it via eMail in order to watch the Video!)

There is also a Facebook Group dedicated to Pocket Letters where you can find Information, Inspiration & Swap Partners-so come on over if you like the idea . . . you can find it here . . .

If you are interested in trading creative Pocket Letters with me (starting with a one time swap) please leave a comment below or send me a Message via the Contact Form (top menu bar) and we can set up a swap  🙂

EDIT: Sorry my Swap-List is completely filled up right now-please check back at a later point-I will update when I have spots available again. Thanks!!!

And if you came here looking for my heARTmail Clearstamps-you can find Details & Buy them over here . . .

Pocket Letter Pals Happymail tutorial video

pocket-letter-pals-snailmail-andrea-gomoll- (6 von 19)

pocket-letter-pals-snailmail-andrea-gomoll- (5 von 19)

22 comments
Add a comment...

Your email is never published or shared. Required fields are marked *

• Sabine5. February 2015 - 13:00

Ich bin da bei Instagram auch drüber gestolpert und sofort angefixt worden. Ich habe mir gleich 100 von diesen Baseballkartenhüllen bestellt… 1:00 Uhr würde mir gefallen. Allerdings bin ich leider künstlerisch nicht halb so begabt wie du.ReplyCancel

• Michelle Hesler5. February 2015 - 16:08

Hi dear… i would absolutely love to do a one time swap with you! Any time, at your convenience. Please let me know. I live in Canada. Hugs, MichelleReplyCancel

• Bonita Rose5. February 2015 - 18:25

Love this… and love your letter! It’s so much fun.. I can’t wait to get your stamps.. I’ll let you know when they arrive safe and sound! xoReplyCancel

• Ruth Guthrie6. February 2015 - 01:16

I would live to do a swap too!ReplyCancel

• Nadine Hovde6. February 2015 - 04:37

i would so love to do a one time swap with you Andrea!ReplyCancel

• Michelle Hesler6. February 2015 - 05:21

I would love to do a one time swap!ReplyCancel

• Linda Derlagen6. February 2015 - 07:22

What a cool idea! Do you know where we van buy those size page protectors in europe? I have the Project Life size protectors But this is just another size I believe. Love the idea!ReplyCancel

• Nadia6. February 2015 - 11:54

Hi Andrea,

I would love to do a one time swap with you any time.
    I live in France. XOReplyCancel

• Robin6. February 2015 - 18:28

Hi,
    I received you blog post and went over to Facebook and waiting for approval for your Facebook group. Mean while I also just bought a set of your new rubberstamps. Can’t wait to use them. I’ve been pen paling since I was in the 4th grade. I love my pen pals and think this is a wonderful thing you came up with. Thanks, and get wait to join the others in the Facebook group.
    Hugs, RobinReplyCancel

• Robin6. February 2015 - 18:33

Hi Andrea,
    I too would love to do a one on one with you if you have enough room for me. Thanks. Can’t wait to receive the cute stamps to use in my pen pal stuff… I have about 8 good pen pals.
    Thanks and Hugs
    RobinReplyCancel

• Miche'al McMorries-King6. February 2015 - 23:05

I will do a one time swap. If you are still looking. 🙂ReplyCancel

• jean7. February 2015 - 07:26

id love to do a one on one swap to Andrea,if you don’t mind sending to England
    Thanks JeanReplyCancel

• Carmen Sánchez-Buster7. February 2015 - 11:20

Love love love this !! I would love to swap with you but unfortunately I am backed up in my current swap projects and dont think I can add one more! Hopfully I can participate in a furture swap.
    ~BlessingsReplyCancel

• Sheila Boone Elzey7. February 2015 - 13:36

I was watching this video while on the treadmill and I got so excited that I logged more miles than ever! lol! You are so creative and just a joy to watch on video!! xoxoReplyCancel

• Sabine7. February 2015 - 23:19

Huch, da hat Autocorrect aus ‘ein Swap’ 1.00 Uhr gemacht… also nochmal – einen Swap würde ich toll finden!ReplyCancel

• Cre8tiveCre8tions8. February 2015 - 07:59

@Nadia – would love to – please send me an eMail so we can exchange addresses, okey?!?

@everybody else … got your Messages via Facebook etc. and everybody should have received an reply by now 🙂ReplyCancel

• jean sandford8. February 2015 - 20:51

I don’t seem to have heard from you Andrea
    JeanReplyCancel

• jean8. February 2015 - 20:52

I don’t seem to have heard from you Andrea
    Jean sReplyCancel

• Angela Nebinger9. February 2015 - 05:40

Just wrote a comment on your other blog had to purchase your cute happy mail stamp set after watching this video… thanks for introducing me to pocket letters I can’t wait to create a them!!! If you find time for a one time swap I’d love to trade letters I’m in the US loved your process video 🙂ReplyCancel

• Cre8tiveCre8tions9. February 2015 - 17:02

@Angela and @Jean – I will reply to your Comment via eMail to exchange Addresses 🙂ReplyCancel

• Alina I18. February 2015 - 15:41

I am also interested in making a swap with you. Maybe you could put me on the waiting list and let me know when a spot is available? Thanks! This is a great idea and I would love to be part of it!ReplyCancel

• Karina8. March 2015 - 03:05