Hoppy Easter-Mixed Media Canvas

Bild (1 von 10)

I always have a couple of Canvases up on Display in our Livingroom, I always use the latest Canvases or the ones I like best and rotate them / switch them out, so that there is always some new art to look at. So now with Spring arriving and Easter just around the Corner it was about time to bring a little bit of Easter Feeling onto Canvas, and I definitely wanted to play with the new Colors of Distress Paints which I ordered (here are 3 of them-I ordered 6 different new colors and they all are gorgeuous-really beautiful pastel spring colors) . . .

distress_paints

So here is a How-to-Video of the Canvas for those of you who enjoy watching the Progress-Videos-followed by a couple of Detail-Shots.
(again-if you are in mobile view you will not see the Video embedded here-in this case please switch to the Web View or view directly at YouTube here: http://youtu.be/XydnSupX_KQ . . . if you are in my App, just switch to the “Video” Folder at the bottom to enjoy the Video . . . 🙂

it is all in the Details . . .

Bild (3 von 10) Bild (7 von 10) Bild (8 von 10) Bild (9 von 10) Bild (10 von 10)

9 comments
Add a comment...

Your email is never published or shared. Required fields are marked *

• Amante del Papel3. April 2014 - 20:43

is so beautiful and amazing!!!ReplyCancel

• Fleur de Paix4. April 2014 - 23:08

Your work is sooo beautiful! Can you please tell me why the colors of your bunnygirl are much more intense after your printed her (like the pink on her cheeks)? Thank you for sharing your work and creations, it is so inspiring!ReplyCancel

• Cre8tiveCre8tions5. April 2014 - 01:59

@Fleur de Paix – when I scan my artwork I sometimes do some color editing to the artwork (like brightness / darkness & saturation) before I print it – depending on the Look I’m going for. In this case the Pan Pastels seemed pretty dull after scanning the image, so I played a little with brightness / contrast & saturation until I liked the look to match it to the brighter, more intense colored Background.ReplyCancel

• Pao Mendez5. April 2014 - 12:23

I love it!ReplyCancel

• Vilma5. April 2014 - 14:22

Woo amazing!! I love you stile.ReplyCancel

• Fleur de Paix6. April 2014 - 19:27

Thank you for the info!

Your work truly is amazing!!!!ReplyCancel

• Claudia8. April 2014 - 21:26

Hi Andrea
    I would like to purchase some paint pastels after I did watch your coloring video.
    Could you please recommend some of the colours you seam to use most often?

• Claudia10. April 2014 - 06:12

Hallo Andrea,
    Ich habe letzte woche dein video angeschaut in dem du zeigst wie Engelsfluegel zu deinem Maedchen einzeichnest. Du hast auf dem project auch ein tulpen tissue paper in de necked verwendet,

Ich moechte Mir das video nochmals genau an sehen und kann es aber nicht mehr Bei youtube finden. Kannst du Mir bitte Helfen?

Dank dir
    ClaudiaReplyCancel

• Jeanette Duke12. April 2014 - 20:24

I have just found you and I absolutely love your mixed media! It’s beautiful and love your you tubeReplyCancel

Online Classes I'm teaching at